Team MJO Abseil for Children’s Hospice Week
On 5 May, Paul, Howard and Melanie will abseil down the 560ft Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth to celebrate Children’s Hospice Week 2013 and raise money for the inspiring Naomi House.
Every day Naomi House helps to relieve the pressures faced by families caring for a very sick child who won’t live to become an adult. The charity offers planned and emergency respite stays, end of life and bereavement care. This support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Please support Team MJO with donations big and small, as we squeeze into our superhero costumes and overcome our fear of heights and lycra, to raise money for this amazing charity!
To donate online:
To donate via UK Mobile simply text:
MJOB56 £5 (or any other amount) to 70070
- £5 could provide art materials for life-limited children and young people to create treasured memories during their short break at Naomi House
- £25 could fund our music room for a day, so that children and young people, regardless of their ability, can enjoy the pleasure of creating and experiencing music
- £50 could run our sensory room for a day, enabling children and young people from across our region to enjoy having their senses stimulated
- £100 could fund one day in our end of life suite, where a child or young person can stay after they die and where their family can be close by until the funeral
- Bigger gifts could do even more
Many thanks Team MJO!